The Mediterranean Shophouse belongs to the Mediterranean project complex on the southwest coast of the island, in the town of An Thoi.
Located next to the cable car An Thoi - Thom island was officially inaugurated into operation. This is a hilly area that runs along the coast, creating a terrain very similar to the famous villages on the Mediterranean coast that are known to many tourists.
Phu Quoc Mediterranean project together with Mui Ong Doi resort complex, Bai Kem resort complex, Thom island amusement park form a new tourism development triangle of southern Phu Quoc island.
Possessing a very strong regional link, located at the foot of the Hon Thom Cable Car project connecting the center of An Thoi town with Hon Thom island district by the world's longest sea-crossing cable car. In addition, the project is also located on the expressway from South Phu Quoc, through Bai Truong and to the center of Duong Dong town.
- The project is built on a coastal hill in An Thoi Town, with topography similar to the town of Amalfi in western Italy.
- With a liberal design style: all the Shophouse have 2 ventilated sides, receiving sunlight and wind.
- Planned and designed by the world's leading architectural unit: WATG (USA)
- The products are handed over to complete the exterior with antique imitation style, carefully taken care of by the investor, painted from 9 to 12 layers of paint.
- Facade size up to 8m, suitable for all business models.
- Each Shophouse has a completely different exterior, not duplicated, creating a unique architecture for the whole population.
- The Phu Quoc Mediterranean Shophouse project certainly continues to be another highlight in the south of Phu Quoc Island.
- The project includes 255 units of Shophouse.
- Building 3, 4, 5 floors, decentralized many blocks of houses.
- Designed in an ancient Mediterranean style with luxury.
- The level of the project is carefully cared for by the investor: Paint from 9 to 12 coats of paint for each house to bring out ancient fakes.